Arizona Kosher Resorts Terms and Conditions
Our goal at Arizona Kosher Resorts is to make sure your stay at our kosher villas turns
into the best vacation you ever had.
Guests who finalize their booking on Arizonakosherresorts.com automatically enter a
legally binding agreement with Arizona Kosher Resorts as detailed in the terms and
conditions below. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions is considered a
breach of contract, and guests may be forced to lose their reservation and forfeit
- The contracted lead guest of the rental is solely and fully responsible for all guests accompanying the stated agreed rental property. It is also the contracted lead guests responsibility to ensure that all guests in the rental party are familiar with the stated terms of this legally binding agreement.
- The total number of guests both adults and children, must not exceed the number of guests the rental property can provide accommodations for.
- Guests are responsible for maintaining both the indoor and outdoor property appearance. Guests may not in any way alter or make additions to any part of the contents and or structure of the rental property.
- All furniture may not be removed from the rental property, furniture from inside the villa may not be moved outdoors nor may any furniture be displaced within the home between rooms or moved from the area of which it is located at the rental property. Should there be any removal or displaced items within the home, there will be additional charges to the guests credit card on file.
- All towels, linen, small appliances and/or any household items, may not be removed from the rental property. Guests may be charged for all missing items, plus a 20% purchasing service fee, a minimum of $20.
- The reserved rental property is not to be used for large gatherings (of religious nature, or otherwise), more than allowance of rental property occupancy. Parties are prohibited and will cause the removal of the guests from the rental property, forfeiting the payment of the rental property, unless received clearance from management via email.
- In order to preserve the residential nature of the neighborhood, excessive noise and/or any other disturbing activity may lead to guests eviction, forfeiting any payments that have been made.
- Vehicles must be parked in the driveway. Most neighborhood homeowners associations prohibit excessive on street parking. In the event that the homeowner of the rental property is ticketed for excessive street parking during the dates of your stay, the ticket charges will be charged to the contracted guest.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at all properties. An additional $350 cleaning fee will be charged to cover the expense of removing the smell of cigarettes.
- Upon departure, the villa must be broom cleaned and all trash taken out to the trash bin in the side yard. Failure to leave a broom cleaned villa or any villa that resulted in excessive cleaning being necessary, and will result in an additional $250 cleaning fee.
- Check in time is at 4:00 pm sharp, earlier check in is prohibited, guests will be charged for another nights stay if they showed up before 4:00 pm. Check out time is at 11:00 am. When available, we can offer late check out for an additional fee of $200, It has to be requested 24 hours prior to check out time. Without prior agreement on later check out (must show on your receipt), should you not depart the rental property by 11 am, you will be charged to the credit card on file for another nights stay.
- All reservations at our rental properties have a minimum of 3 night stay.
- Reservations to a property will grant you a stay at that specific property you selected, and can not be changed.
- Guests may not alter access to any points of entry at the rental property. This includes tampering with combination codes, bolts, and the like. If any points of entry has been tampered with, an applicable fee will be charged to the guests credit card on file.
- Guests may not access closets, rooms, and/or any other space within the rental property that has been cordoned off or locked.
- Post departure of all guests from the rental property, should there be any damages accessed to the internal and/or external structure or its contents, you will be charged to the credit card on file accordingly, once the cost to repair or replace is calculated.
- Guests should inspect the rental property upon arrival and promptly notify management via email at Info@arizonakosherresorts.com, if they noticed anything within the rental property damaged or inadequate in any which way. Arizona kosher resorts will try its best to repair any damage reported within 24 hours. If Arizona kosher resorts can not have the issue fixed within 24 hours, guests will be granted a replacement rental property. If we can not accommodate that, guests will have the option of cancelling the reservation with a refund for the remainder of the stay.
- Arizona kosher resorts has the right to cancel any reservation or stay under reasonable circumstances.
Payment Terms and Fees
- A valid credit card must be on file for all reservations.
- Complete payment is due 30 days before the reservation arrival date.
- Any date changes to a reservation can be completed up until 30 days prior to arrival and within the same villa only, which is subject to availability and will endure a $65 processing fee. Should the altered reservation price total more than the first reservation, the guest is responsible to pay the difference in price, yet, Arizona kosher resorts will not honor refunds if the sum amount totals to less than what you previously paid.
- Guests are responsible for any associated payment fees for all payment methods.
- A mandatory cleaning fee and service fee applies to each booking.
- Rates per night are subject to change at any given time and they are never final until the reservation is confirmed.
- If the reserved rental property is not habitable on the reservation arrival date, guests will be granted a replacement rental property. If we can not provide a rental property in place we will give a 100% refund. Arizona Kosher Resorts is not responsible for travel reimbursements and/or other related expenses.
- Failed travel plans, canceled flights, inclement weather conditions, or other circumstances which may either delay and/or cause the need to cancel the reservations is not the responsibility of Arizona Kosher Resorts, refunds will be denied and the guest is 100% responsible to complete the payment for the existing reservations. Guests can check with their credit card company if they offer any protection for non-refundable hotel stays. Otherwise we strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance. It is relatively easy and there are many options out there.
- We understand that life can be unpredictable and that sometimes cancellations are necessary. We want to make sure that our guests have the flexibility and we are happy to offer the option to cancel a reservation up to 30 days prior to its reservation arrival date, a $175 cancellation fee will apply or the minimum credit card processing fee, if it's more than $175. To Cancel withing 24 hours of booking, still 30 days prior to your reservations arrival date just the minimum credit card processing fee will apply. For Sukkot and Passover reservations the cancellation period is till 45 days prior to the reservation arrival date. Should you need to cancel, there is a cancellation fee of $650.
- At Arizona kosher resorts we keep the `cleanliness of the villas' as priority. Yet, keep in mind that we don't do a deep Passover cleaning after each stay. When a guest arrives and finds that anything considerate was foreseen they have the right to request for a cleaning touch up. Arizona kosher resorts will only discount if the touch up can not be provided. We do not grant a change of property for such.
- Pools may only be used as intended. Pool parties, overcrowding, excessive and aggressive pool play is strictly prohibited. All guests release Arizona Kosher Resorts from any and all liabilities of any occurrences and/or accidents that may occur in the pool area of the above said rental property.
- Extreme vigilance and safety adherence must be enforced by the head/the name of the guest listed on reservations for all guests at the rental property, within the pool area. No children are allowed to be in the pool area of the rental property, without a supervising adult presented.
- Pool covers must be rolled back each evening to maintain heat and to maintain cleanliness.
- The pool area must be secured at all times, and locked when not in use.
- Any safety breach in the pool area must be reported to management immediately.
- Some properties show a fence around the pool or patio, however no refunds or change of villa will be granted in the event that the fence is damaged, broken or missing.
- In the event that the pool heater is not functioning properly, guests must promptly notify management via email. If Arizona kosher resorts can not have the issue fixed within 24 hours guests will be granted a replacement rental property or if we can not accommodate that, guest will have the option of cancelling the reservation with a full refund.
- The pool guy goes to clean the pools once a week, he does not need access through the house.
- Pool vacuum may not be removed. If removed, it will break, and we will be forced to charge reparation fees.
- Please note: Although it doesn't happen very often, pool heaters could break down unexpectedly. In the event that the pool heater is not functioning properly and the pool is cold (lower than 80), guests must promptly notify management via email. If Arizona kosher resorts can not have the issue fixed within 24 hours, guests will be granted a replacement rental property. If we can not accommodate that, guests will have the option of cancelling the reservation with a full refund. Alternatively, upon request, Arizona Kosher Resorts will offer a $50 refund per night that the pool wasn't heated.
- Guests forfeit ownership of all items left in the villa upon departure. Goods may be utilized, donated or discarded.
- Management will make every attempt to repair power or mechanical failures in a timely manner. No refund will be awarded for such failures.
- Management and/or owner has right of access under reasonable circumstances such as for repairs or other home improvements, as well as enforcement of guest rules. All attempts will be made to provide guests with notice of arrival, but if guests are not reached within a reasonable amount of time, management and/or owner may enter the premises at their discretion.
- Arizona Kosher resorts terms and conditions are subject to change at any given time, and Arizona kosher resorts expect guests of upcoming stays to adhere to the latest guidelines and terms.
- All guests must adhere to the kashrut laws of the Ultra Orthodox guidelines. And Guests should do their utmost best to KEEP MEAT, DAIRY AND PARVE DISHES AT ITS DESIGNATED STICKERED COUNTER AREAS.
- Arizona Kosher Resorts and homeowners are not liable for any harm or injury you may experience on the rental property. By booking your Arizona Kosher villa, the lead guest releases Arizona Kosher Resorts and homeowners from all liability for all guests in the rental party. You may not hold the aforementioned parties responsible for any accident, loss of property, theft, injury, illness, or death.
By saving your bookings to your Google Calendar, you give Arizonakosherresorts.com
permission to create or delete; update individual calendar events; change settings,
including who can see your events; and change sharing permissions to your Google
Calendar and all calendars that are accessible via your Google Calendar. Your
calendars may contain info like daily schedules, personal contacts and private
appointments. Arizonakosherresorts.com will not store any data regarding a users
calendar on our servers, and will only use it to be able to add a booking to a users calendar.